Miyerkules, Hulyo 27, 2016

Arrival, Ski Dubai & iFly Dubai

DUBAI is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March where the temperature is not that hot.

Direct flight to Dubai will take about 9 Hours
Philippines is 4 hours ahead of Dubai,United Arab Emirates

At the Airport : 
1. Exchange a few Dirhmas (AED) to spend for immediate needs like food, cab or metro. I usually bring USD whenever I travel because it is widely accepted & rates are better, then exchange the rest at malls or banks in the city.
Exchange rate as of writing is 1AED = 12.81php (Philippine peso)
2. If you are travelling via the Metro or Bus, you should buy Dubai Metro Card (silver NOL card) https://www.nol.ae/
3. Visitor Sim if you have friends in Dubai - Du Visitor Sim
4. Since metro in Dubai close early you may opt to travel via Cab http://transad.ae/en/Default.aspx

Accommodation :
When I travel I don't usually stay in hotels because I want to experience living like a local, plus hotels are expensive especially in Dubai.My options are Airbnb & Couchsurfing not only can you get to meet people but also live within the budget. I suggest choosing a place near the Red Line of the metro station for accessibility.

Plug Type Used - UAE uses plug type G http://www.iec.ch/worldplugs/typeG.htm
Dubai Metro only has 2 lines (Red line & Green Line)

Ski Dubai 
Direction : Go to Mall of the Emirates (MOE) Station, Ski Dubai is located on the first floor above Carrefour.

I availed the Pang Friend Encounter worth 185 AED http://skidubaipenguins.com/

You may also watch the March of Penguins for free time is 4.00, 16.00, 18.00 and 20.00 everyday

Tickets are available at http://www.theplaymania.com/offers. SkiFly Combo pass is still available for 300AED

iFly Dubai
Direction : Rashidiya Metro Station, Head to Mirdif City Centre via feeder bus F10 or you can hail a taxi cab.


With the Crew

2 komento:

  1. I truly appreciate perusing your blog and hanging tight for your next update. I welcome all the work you put into this site. I have visted some places in Dubai on my trip it was fun. I had booked Dubai tour packages for my trip.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about best western plus pearl creek hotel in Dubai. how to manage transport or Hotel services in Dubai. Don’t worry just go to Destination Hill and find out a suitable package. Destination Hill provides all kinds of Hotel Apartments in Dubai.

    TumugonBurahin